Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New pictures of Sarah & Kimball


I got Sarah's preschool pictures back today.

The school let us bring siblings to the photo session, so I got a picture of Kimball taken, too.

Kimball's smile is a little bit better in his picture, than Sarah's. But they turned out half way decent.

Take a look.
Sarah, age 4 1/2

Kimball, age 2

awwww . . . brother and sister. So cute!

4 comments:

abbycarlson said...

So cute! Kimball has grown so much, he was a baby last I saw him. Not anymore!

Amy & Mark said...

Adorable pictures, adorable children!!

Moore Family said...

What cute kids. I love the one with them both together! That's nice they let you bring siblings.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Great picts. I can not believe how much Kimball looks like Matt, unreal! I love his glasses, what a stud.