When I saw the first picture of Matt in the water, i was like "Who's that little boy playing in the ocean with matt?" OMGosh! Kimball was a BABY the last time i saw him. It's been way to long. Nice blogging sista!
Your kids are so cute and I know we've said this before, but they would have so much fun together. Our 7 year old just got up the nerve to ride without training wheels, too, and I looked at our 5 year old and said the same thing, "We're starting you earlier for sure!" Great posts!
3 comments:
I was definitely surprised when I kept scrolling down, and there were still MORE new posts up! Way to go! That's awesome!
When I saw the first picture of Matt in the water, i was like "Who's that little boy playing in the ocean with matt?" OMGosh! Kimball was a BABY the last time i saw him. It's been way to long. Nice blogging sista!
Your kids are so cute and I know we've said this before, but they would have so much fun together. Our 7 year old just got up the nerve to ride without training wheels, too, and I looked at our 5 year old and said the same thing, "We're starting you earlier for sure!" Great posts!
Post a Comment