Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Kimball turns 2


Ok. This post is WAAAAYYY overdue. Kimball's birthday was all the way back in September, BUT we never officially had a birthday party for him, and I was hoping to have some kind of event for him so that I'd have pictures to add to this post. However, poor little Kimball has fallen victim to lazy parents and so I've decided to go ahead & write this post without further delay.

I DO have a couple of pictures of Kimball opening his birthday book from Grandma & Grandpa Miner, though. So those will have to do. Here they are:




Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!


Now, for the list about Kimball:
  1. Kimball is the sweetest and cuddliest little toddler boy ever! He LOVES to give "huggies & kissies" to everyone in the family.
  2. Recently, since it's become colder here, he likes to come into bed with Mommy in the morning, and warm up under the covers. Mommy, of course, loves it.
  3. Kimball likes balls, cars, blocks and books.
  4. His favorite show is Curious George.
  5. His favorite movies are (in order) "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" (ya know, that animated horse movie), the animated "short movie," "Lambert, the Sheepish Lion" and "The Little Mermaid" (thanks to his cousin, Rachael)
  6. Kimball continues to be a seriously picky eater. He has 4 main food groups: cereal, milk, Mac-N-Cheese, and Ramen Noodles. Oh, and he also eats scrambled eggs. That's about it. Some days, it's cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's quite rediculous.
  7. Kimball likes to kneel down and fold his arms for family prayer. It's so cute, that I had to take a picture of it. (see below) He's so sweet and innocent!!
  8. Kimball has recently started asking to go "poo poo on the potty." So, I have willingly obliged. He has now successfully pooped on the potty THREE TIMES!!! Wahoo!
  9. Kimball is a true Texan. He Hates to wear coats, and today he REFUSED to go outside in the snow. I'm anxious to see what he does when we go to Utah for Christmas!
  10. Kimball LOVES to jump! In typical boy fashion, he will jump off of anything that's a couple inches off the ground.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

WE love our little "mimball." HE IS GOING POO POO on the POTTY!!!??? (sorry if I'm yelling!) That kid is seriously 2 going on 12. Love you guys!