The picture above was taken at "Uncle Mark's" house, where we dropped Kimball off before the performance. (thanks Uncle Mark & Aunt Melissa!) We decided to take a quick picture of all of us in front of their Christmas tree, since the girls were all dressed up in their new Christmas dresses!
We tried to take some pictures of us in the theater, but my dumb old camera just doesn't focus when there's dim light. It's so annoying!!!!! So the pictures below aren't that good . . . but I tried. ( I know what I'm going to ask for for Christmas this year!!)
At the top of the Grand Staircase, there was a HUGE HUGE Christmas Tree.
Matt got a picture of Sarah standing in front of it.
And I got a picture of Allison showing off her dress during the intermission.
When the performance was over, we took the girls to the "Green Room" to meet some of the characters and get pictures and autographs from them. I used to do this, too, after I'd watch my Mom perform in the Symphony. Whether it was a Classical Concert, Pops Concert, or the Ballet, my brother and sister and I would go and meet the performers and get their signatures. Good times, good memories.
Here's the girls with The Sugar Plum Fairy.
She was so amazing (and pretty). Almost her whole performance was on her toes!!
Clara
The Nutcracker Prince

6 comments:
What a great weekend you guys had! How fun to be able to share the Nutcracker with your girls. Andrew went once with me a few years back... I guess I need to have some girls if I want to do it again. :) Glad you guys had a good time! Love the pics with your Christmas tree!
Beautifully done-
thanks so much for the pictures and the
narration; those are great memories
for me too!
What a great memory for your girls! I love that tradition. Their dresses are just darling too!
What beautiful princesses you have! All dressed up in their gowns. I hope they enjoyed the ballerinas.
What a fun thing for your girls! They will have great memories, just like you.
So cute and so fun! We had a great time, too! Would have been fun to go together . . .
Post a Comment