Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

To celebrate Valentines Day, we made some DEE-licious sugar cookies (thanks to Kara for her awesome recipe!!). Allison & Sarah helped add the ingredients into the mixer, & also helped cut the cookies out with the heart-shaped cookie cutter. Kimball helped EAT the cookie dough. Here's a picture of the girls (still in pajamas) after a few batches were out of the oven :


I also got a picture of the kids on Sunday morning, before church. I decided to do my best to make them look as "valentine-y" as I could.


As for Kimball . . . well, he didn't have much pink or red in his wardrobe to offer, but here he is too (without his glasses, though.)

As long as we're on the subject of LOVE . . . below is a picture of Allison & Sarah "warming up" in Allison's bunk bed together. It's been so cold here (relatively speaking) that after breakfast, they got back in bed. I really enjoy watching them play together. There's nothing like a sister . I'm glad they have each other.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

They did look cute that Sunday.