I used my new camera to take some pictures of the kids & Matt a while back - but never posted them. I thought some of them turned out really cute, so here they are. They were taken on our front porch.
These first few are all pretty similar, because Matt was about ready to go take Sarah out on her "date" for her birthday dinner. So I was trying different distances to see how it would turn out.
But then, everyone was jealous of all the camera time Sarah was getting, so they all joined in.
Of course, I couldn't get a good picture of ALL 4 people. Kimball wouldn't look at me in any of the ones I took. So this was the best of the the rest of the fam. (Allison's looking pretty dramatic . . .)
Then I decided to take some "sisters" and individual pictures.
These aren't the best smiles for Allison, and I've decided I like her hair better when it's down.

1 comment:
Those r cute pictures. I really love your patio, it is gorgeous. I want one!
Post a Comment