Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Kimball turns 3!!

Before the main birthday festivities on Sunday evening . . . (dinner with family & cousins, "offical birthday cupcakes" and opening presents), we had a cupcake-eating "dry run" before church . . . eating the cupcakes I scored from the General Relief Society broadcast the night before! Lucky kids!




To help celebrate Kimball's birthday, we invited Uncle Mark & Aunt Melissa and family over for dinner. Kimball was asking for his birthday cake all evening before they came. I kept telling him, "after Rachael gets here . . ." He waited and waited very patiently. Finally, it was time to light the candles on the (cup)cake! He was so excited!


Birthday Boy!



singing, "Happy Birthday to you!" Look at his smile :)
Blowing out the candles . . . (love this picture)

All of the cousins together for a picture with Kimball

Sarah helping Kimball unwrap his cupcake . . .

Kimball, 3, with big sister, Sarah, 5 1/2


Kimball & his best friend (& cousin), Rachael


I just have to insert a picture of the yummy Gourmet (!) cupcakes I made, thanks to a friend's recipe. They were Milky Way Cupcakes: chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling, and Milky Way candy bar icing on top. SOOOOO Good!!!


Opening the present: Buzz Lightyear Delux Wing Pack! Whoo whoo!

Daddy helping Kimball put it on . . .


Lookin' good, buddy!


Family picture with the Birthday Boy (notice that Allison -far left- went and put on the Buzz Lightyear dress-up that Kimball wore LAST YEAR for Halloween! Nice. Very nice :)


Happy Birthday Kimball !!!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

LOVE it - Go Mom!! Baking is IN.

Unknown said...

He is soooo grown up looking! Where's your baby boy??

Tonia said...

I might have to get that recipe from you!