He's 3 weeks old in the pictures below . . . enjoy!
He likes to lay next to baby Thomas and share his blanket with him.
My favorite things about Thomas so far:
He's a very happy, easy going baby!
Love the "swirl" growing pattern - right in the front & center of his hairline....so cute!
The squeaking & grunting noises he makes while nursing.

15 comments:
each one is priceless! Thanks
Oh my goodness he is cute! So adorable. I can't believe he is already here. How wonderful to have an early delivery!
He is so cute! Love the pics. I am glad everything is going well. As for the swirl pattern.... our Thomas had the same thing!
He is precious!! What a blessing. Congrats to you and your family!! Kylee
So, so, so adorable!! I love the pictures and am so glad that he's such a good little guy!
He is adorable - Mike better watch out cause he is cute enough to ignite the baby fever in me!! I am in love with the toe kisses at the end, so sweet!!
Congratulations, we are so happy for your family!
I'm so disconnected--didn't know you were expecting! He is absolutely precious! Congratulations!
He's precious!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Nothing is better than having a new baby in the house!
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting. He is a cutie...looks like a keeper! And how are you?
That is fabulous! Congratulations Craners!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations to all of you. Keep us updated.
Wow, he looks just like your other kiddos. He's a little cutie. Congrats, and keep blogging!
Congratulations! Thomas is adorable :)
Hi Catherine! Just thinking about you today. Hope all is going well with baby Thomas! Send me an update when you can. Love, Kylee
Post a Comment