For Fathers' Day, I wanted to take some pictures of Matt and the kids. So, we had a little photo session after dinner. Matt's sporting a little growth from the past few days. I think it looks pretty good (for a red head . . . :) Enjoy the pics, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY MATT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awww...cute photo session!
Love these photos. You guys don't look stressed with a move!!!!!!!
love,Lorene
well, we took a day off, basically. It was much needed. I figured we weren't going to get many people wanting to see the house over Fathers Day weekend. And I was right. No one called for a showing. Oh well. We had a nice (semi) relaxing day.
Beautiful, beautiful family. Like the beard! Hope all is going well.
we did the same on fathers day. love the pictures. The girls are getting so cute and so grown up, I can't believe how much Kimball has grown!
Love the pics! Gosh, that Kimball is so cute. He is such a great combo of you and Matt.....your girls are beautiful. Hopefully you got my email. Why are you guys moving to TX? Write me when the dust settles:) Love ya, Beth
Post a Comment