We found a rental home in Katy, Texas. We're "pulling out" of KC a week from Wednesday, the 25th. On top of a fast moving process, I've also had to get my house ready to sell. So that's been the most stressful part of it all. I'd like to invite everyone to keep us in your prayers so that our house sells quickly. Paying rent on top of a mortgage isn't my idea of fun. So the sooner it sells, the better. And then we can get a real place of our own in Texas.
That's all for now. I'll update more later . . . probably after the move.

3 comments:
I am way excited for u guys to live in Texas and for the new job. We think it is awesome.
I'm excited for you but sad at the same time that you are leaving!
Ok, excitement yes. But TOTALLY BUMMED!! I was sad about the ward split but we thought at least the Craners are still with us. :( I am happy that this is a good move for you. I hope those Texans realize how lucky they are to get you!!
Post a Comment