Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again . . .

Well, I've started working again.  It's part-time.  Well, PRN actually.  But really I'm working 6 scheduled days a month at a Surgical Center (ambulatory surgery, aka: Same Day Surgery).  I'll mostly be circulating in the operating room, but will also help out in the Pre-op area as well, when needed.  

I'm really liking being back in the OR again.  And the beauty about working at a surgical center is that I still don't have to work nights, holidays, weekends, or take "call."  HUGE BONUS!!!  It's like having the best of both worlds.  Yea me!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging saddle again too. :)

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Yeah, keep blogging. I am feeling lonely with out your blogs.

WE WANT U BACK!

fung family said...

Hey, I'm so glad you are working again. It's nice to have that "other" identity. I'm working at Urgent Care which turns out to be a watered down ER and also still doing some home health. It's nice to get out and use my brain and associate with adults.
On the two name post -- that is really big out here. Lots of kids have two "first names". And a lot of times they don't seem to go together like EmilyHope, SusanElizabeth, I think it's kinda funny. The south has a lot of little quirks -- it's fun!