Well, last night, Matt and I were cleaning up/unpacking our Master Bathroom some more, and I finally found it in a random place. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO relieved. I've been praying that I could find it. But I just had a horrible fear that it was gone . . .
I'm so thankful to have found it! I mean, we have both insured, but who wants to go through all of that?

4 comments:
haha. We didn't find James' wedding ring until after we got back from the jewerly store having ordered a new one.
Glad you found yours!
That would freak me out! That is why I never take mine off. so when do we get to see pictures of the new house.
That would be super stressful. Especially during moving, I couldn't imagine all of the places the ring could have been. I am glad you found it!
You need to tell us about the house you moved to. I want to see pictures! Did you sell your house in Kansas or is someone still renting?
I am so glad you found that! Even though it was insured, you still don't want to replace that. Your house looks great!
Post a Comment