Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

oh my, my, my

Dude.  I'm really about ready to kill Sarah, my 4 year old.  (not really, but you know what I mean.)

I'm seriously considering the fact that she might be bipolar.  She's a complete nightmare.  And she's driving me crazy.  

I just had to get that out . . .

5 comments:

Mags said...

I'm having the same issues with my five year old. One moment, a sheer delight, the next moment, a sheer terror. As for baby #4-I'm crazy:) No, just kidding...maybe. I felt like you after #2-I just had to give myself some time. To each his own. 3 is a good number. I'll let you know if four sends me to the loony bin:)

m and a said...

I have a three year old that's driving me nuts too...at this point I think the boys are so much easier than girls.

Melissa said...

Hey..I feel your pain. At least your child didn't get kicked out of a 6 year old baseball game for throwing sand in an opponents face. Nice...

Lori said...

Hang in there! Some day you will wish you could have it all back. even though it can be maddening at times..............enjoy it and find ways to laugh about it. Later on, the memories are priceless.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Thank goodness that you have feelings like this! Sometimes I don't feel normal for having a hard day with the chitlin.