Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kimball's new glasses

Most of you know that Kimball wears glasses. He has done so since he was 14 months old (he's now almost 3). Surprisingly, from day 1, he always wore them with no problem. He LIKED his glasses. Well, on our trip to Utah, this past June, Kimball lost his glasses. Bummer.

So, I just picked up his new ones today. ($150 dollars later). And he didn't want to wear them!!!! How do you get your almost-3-yr-old to wear and KEEP his glasses on ????!

Bribe him with Ice Cream!!

(of course, now as I am typing this, he has since taken his glasses back off . . . he finished his ice cream . . . so no need to wear them anymore, I guess. Grrrrr)

So . . . the big question is . . . what do you think about the new color & style?? I'm not so sure about them. I let the lady at the store talk me into getting dark grey instead of white. And I decided to try the rectangle shaped frames instead of oval, like he had last time. But I think that this new color/style seems like I'm trying to make him like a trendy "little man," instead of a little boy. So, I need your opinion, because I MIGHT be able to go back and switch them.


Here's the OLD glasses:

Here's the new ones:




















Which ones do you like better??

5 comments:

Heather said...

I absolutely LOVE the new glasses! I think they look great on him. My opinion is to keep them!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

keep them.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

That was Darrin. I totally love the new ones. They rock!!! Don't take them back. Welcome back to blogging, I have missed ya!!! Keep posting!

Mel said...

Love the new ones. Such a cutie.

Kelli said...

New ones, for sure. Soooooo cute!!!