Well, the same evening that Matt was gone with Allison at the doctor (see older post), I decided to try something with Sarah. In contrast to Allison, Sarah is VERY GOOD at holding still while I french braid her hair. It's quite amazing (especially for a not-quite-3 year old). I thought to myself, "if one french braid looks good the next day, why not try 4 braids!!!" ( I know, I'm a little weird). But she held still for it (mostly) and I got it done. She liked it with the braids in, and also the next day when we took it out. And, yes, 4 braids makes your hair wavier than 1 braid the next day!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Fancy Hairdo
Allison always asks me to braid her hair at night, so that it's nice and wavy for school the next day. She thinks she is sooo pretty. However, it's such a pain because she barely has enough patience to hold still for a french braid (which gives the best waviness the next day). Sometimes we just end up doing 2 pigtails and then braiding them . . . it's faster and easier for her to hold still, but doesn't look as nice (since the top half of the hair is straight).
Well, the same evening that Matt was gone with Allison at the doctor (see older post), I decided to try something with Sarah. In contrast to Allison, Sarah is VERY GOOD at holding still while I french braid her hair. It's quite amazing (especially for a not-quite-3 year old). I thought to myself, "if one french braid looks good the next day, why not try 4 braids!!!" ( I know, I'm a little weird). But she held still for it (mostly) and I got it done. She liked it with the braids in, and also the next day when we took it out. And, yes, 4 braids makes your hair wavier than 1 braid the next day!




Well, the same evening that Matt was gone with Allison at the doctor (see older post), I decided to try something with Sarah. In contrast to Allison, Sarah is VERY GOOD at holding still while I french braid her hair. It's quite amazing (especially for a not-quite-3 year old). I thought to myself, "if one french braid looks good the next day, why not try 4 braids!!!" ( I know, I'm a little weird). But she held still for it (mostly) and I got it done. She liked it with the braids in, and also the next day when we took it out. And, yes, 4 braids makes your hair wavier than 1 braid the next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gorgeous! You are very good at that and she is a doll!
hey aunt cathrine
it is jessica craner. scoot now has a blog it is scraner.blogspot.com your girls and boy are growing so fast
love you
Post a Comment