Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank Heaven For . . .


. . . little boys who are old enough to watch BABY EINSTEIN videos, even if it's only for 15 minutes!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found my blog and that you let me know you had one too! I love being able to peek in on everyone's lives. What a great blessing to be in the video watching stage!! I hope it gives you some free time finally!!

Amber said...

How great that 15 minutes is Huh?

Clarissa and Darrin said...

He is growing so fast!!!!

Anonymous said...

Catherine!!!! Hello from your long lost life friend. It's Beth!!! I look at Cindy's blot all of the time and came across what I thought to be you and Matt and to my surprise it was!!!! How the heck are you. I was going to write you an email, but I didn't know if you check that. Your children are so beautiful!!! We really need to catch up. It looks like you are in the Midwest right? I am still in Portland and love it. My email address is still the same so if you want, throw me a note and we can start catching up. By the way, we sure did miss you at our little Reunion.... :( Talk to ya soon. Love ya, Beth

Cameron and Cindy said...

He is getting SO big!! He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Hey catherine,
It's so good to see you guys are doing well. Your kids are so adorable.We had no idea you guys weren't in Utah anymore. Amazing how life just keeps going on.

sara and jason

Marilyn said...

Cutie, cutie, cutie!
Hug, Mother