Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Silly Faces

One evening, when Matt and Allison were gone at a doctor's appointment, Sarah (almost 3) and I had some fun with the camera and took these pictures together:


Sarah is my silly, playful little one, who just likes to have fun . . .


As you can see, she had a blast making silly faces with me
for the camera . . .


You should be impressed that I took all of these pictures by myself,
just by holding the camera in front of us . . .



When I was preparing this post, Allison (5) saw the fun pictures
and said, "I want to do that too, Mommy!"


So, you may see a similar post with Allison and me in the near future . . .


Isn't Sarah cute???!! She's a keeper . . .


1 comment:

Amber said...

I am very impressed that you took those all by yourself...I'm also impressed that matt took allison to the dr.!