Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Why is it . . .?

I've decided that I am a complainer by nature.  I'm sure that most of you who know me very well already know this.  As much as I HATE to admit it, I can't help it . . . it's true.  So instead of complaining in post after post, I will just start a new "recurring theme" post titled: "Why is it?"  I probably won't expound on many of the things I list on there, for fear of sounding whiney. But it will make me feel better to express it, and hey, you don't have to read it.  You'll get the gist of these, and who knows, maybe you will relate or at least get a laugh out of it .  So, here goes . . .


Why is it . . .

  1. that I am the only person in the house capable of replacing a "spent" toilet paper roll with a new roll???
  2. impossible to have a remotely warm, sunny Spring day in the Midwest without 30mph winds??
  3. that my kids always get sick when Matt is out of town? OR  . . . I get sick when Matt is out of town and no one is here to help me? 
  4. that the only day of the week that my kids sleep in is the ONLY day of the week I HAVE to get up early for work?  
That's about it for the ones on my mind at the moment.  I'm sure there'll be many more in the future, so if you see a "why is it?" post, don't read if you don't want to hear it . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick. Can I help? I'm home now!

Catherine said...

nah, just had to complain. That's all. Kimball has bronchitis for the second time this month, and he doesn't appear to be getting much better, even with strong antibiotics. It's just annoying to have sick kids, ya know?