Sunday, March 30, 2008
Better late than never
Last week was Easter Sunday, and somehow I managed to get my family dressed up in special new outfits for church, but didn't take any pictures. So today, (Sunday) we dressed up again so I could take some pictures this time. Matt was already gone for church meetings, so there are no photos of him. You should know that the pictures of me were taken by none other than Allison, age 5. Not half bad. As a side note, I picked up the girls' dresses and shoes LAST year on clearance!! I worry when I do that, for fear that they won't fit appropriately, but it worked! I was glad, and getting such a good deal makes it even better. (Poor Kimball, he didn't get a new outfit, but it's not nearly as much fun to dress him up, and he's still so small and cute anyway . . .) Enjoy the pics.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute pictures, beautiful girls! I love the pink fluffy dresses!
Karli
Fun pictures!
Beautiful 3 girls and darling wee lad. Congratulation to Allison for taking a picture!
Hugs, Grandma Marilyn
I love the pics. The wavy hair is great! I did that when I was little too! Your girls are so cute. Kimball doesn't need an outfit to help him be a cutie! It is all natural for him!
The kids look soo cute and of course you to Catherine! I can't wait to see the girls again and meet Kimball!
Tammy
I can't believe how much Allison looks like you Catherine! What a beautiful family!!!! Kimball looks like such a happy baby! --Beth
your kids are so cute!!! i love the Pink dress
wtih the sweaters
Post a Comment