Don't hesitate to comment . . . we'd love to hear from you!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Kimball's growing . . .
Ok. This post is not going to have much info on it, but lots of pictures. But hey, at least I posted something new! Kimball is almost 6 month old now (on March 25th) and he is getting really good at eating rice cereal, sitting up, pushing up on all fours and rocking and he LOVES to smile! IT's so fun to watch him grow. Enjoy the pics . . .
Catherine--he is sooooo cute. He is such a great combo of you and Matt. I think though he looks more like Matt. Hope you guys are doing well. This is a great way to keep in touch. Hey email me sometime and let me know when you go visit E'ville and what is going on with your life. I will be there the end of May---Cathryn is graduating from HS and going to the Y next year and rooming with Rachel D---crazy huh?! Hope to hear from you soon. my email address is b_schauss@hotmail.com
3 comments:
he is so cute. he is growing way to fast even though o have never seen him ponly in pictures. hey dont for get to check out our blog love
jessica
Catherine--he is sooooo cute. He is such a great combo of you and Matt. I think though he looks more like Matt. Hope you guys are doing well. This is a great way to keep in touch. Hey email me sometime and let me know when you go visit E'ville and what is going on with your life. I will be there the end of May---Cathryn is graduating from HS and going to the Y next year and rooming with Rachel D---crazy huh?! Hope to hear from you soon. my email address is b_schauss@hotmail.com
I can't believe I have never seen or held him!! He really is a cute baby. but then you girls are way cute too!
love ya dawn
Post a Comment