Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kimball wants IN!




























Poor Kimball (7 months old) is just DYING to get in the bath with the girls. . . 
Look at him standing up at the tub! He stood there like this for the whole bath time. Can you believe this kid?

I have a feeling he's going to LOVE the pool this summer.











 























6 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe he is standing so well at just 7 months! As a parent educator, seeing that is great! You are going to have your hands full!

Kiera said...

I cant wait to have the kids tomorrow! We are going to have a bunch of fun without you! Hee hee hee

Clarissa and Darrin said...

All of your kids are soooo cute. I want them to come visit us in California : )

Sam Ransom said...

I never got your comment! You said today that you had commented back about the brownies, but I don't see it!

abbycarlson said...

Just wait a few months, he will be soaking you! I seriously have water dripping from my clothes after giving Wyatt a bath! I've learned how to give a complete bath in under 3 minutes (somehow I still end up drenched).

Batman Forever said...

Catherine,
It's Betsy Batman. I stumbled onto your blog. My cousins blog linked to Darrin's and then to you.
Your kids are so cute. You seem like such a good mommy. It was great reading about you guys.