Just look at what i caught this "baby" boy of mine doing . . .
(and he's only 13 month old!!) I'm sure this is only the beginning.
(1st picture) - notice the finger on the CORRECT power button on the tv, and (2nd picture) poking his finger inside the VCR.
I just thought he looked so grown up & cute in his little jeans and jacket.
A cute one of all three kids looking at the flamingos at the Houston Zoo.
Kimball DID NOT like the "hood" part on his Halloween ghost costume.
I found this 4 piece outfit at Sams Club and had to get it. It's so adorable on him. I had to distract him with Baby Einstein to get him to let me put it on him and take some pictures.
This summer, Kimball really loved to play in the splash park in our neighborhood. One of the best parts about it was snuggling up with Daddy afterwards to get warm.
All I can say is, "LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON!"

3 comments:
I loved the pics of Kimball and the DVD player! How is it they figure those things out?! I still struggle getting them to run....
Are those pink shoes he has on with his jeans? He is a cutie!!
I love the ghost costume! He's getting so big too.
Post a Comment