Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th is a big day!



It's Sarah's Birthday!  Today she turned 4 years old.  
For old time's sake, here's a walk down memory lane with Sarah . . .
















Happy birthday, big girl!!


8 comments:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Those are some adorable pictures! Happy Birthday!!!!!! I love the one of her in her life jacket on your boat with the spunky ponytail!

Kath said...

Sarah looks just like you. I have seen you make that exact facial expression.

Mel said...

How did I not remember that we had babies on the same day? Andrew's birthday was yesterday too! He's 4! What a great day. She is adorable! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a minute, the first few pictures looked like Kimball in girls clothes. I didn't realize how much Sarah and Kimball look alike. How sweet!

Shauna said...

Happy birthday...I can not believe how much she and kimball look alike!! What a beautiful and sweet girl she is.

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday Sarah! It was great to see some of those pics as they were just of how I remember her. She is such a cutie!

Sam Ransom said...

What a fun collage of pictures!! Happy birthday!!

Tonia said...

Just discovered that you had a blog. Sarah was such a beautiful baby...no wonder she is a beautiful little girls!