Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 2, 2009

What is going on??!

One minute, I am writing a new post and "publish" it (the post below).  The next minute, I "view my blog" to check on it and everything's gone!  

WHAT??!!

Now that I've written this post, everything's back.  WEIRD.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

my blog has been screwed up for a week now... it is all in a straight line... I can not figure out how to fix it.. it is crazy!

Dawn Harvey said...

Catherine!! It's Dawn. I saw your comment on Mel's blog. Your kids are so beautiful. It was so fun to see pictures of you guys. Where are you living? Please say hello to Matt for me. I'm so excited to keep up with your adorable family on your blog. It was great to find it!
Love
Dawn