Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood . . .

Well, I just got back from the park with my kids (who are now all napping happily in their beds! yea me) and WOW!!  . . .  It's just a gorgeous day outside today!!!!  74 degrees at 2:30 in the afternoon.  Humidity is only 48% (mark that one down in your journal - oh, I just did) and Sunny!!!  YYYYEEEAAAHHH!  I just had to post about it!!

Finally, a nice day - and during Spring Break even!

Pretty soon, I'll be complaining about how hot and miserable it is - so I'm just enjoying it while I can.


4 comments:

Callie said...

We had a lot of fun at the park! We should go back another day when the ducks aren't being so overfed...

Kiera said...

Oh you lucky duck! It was nice here today too.. Not as nice as it was for you... I had a painting project underway so I didnt take the kids to play... But they enjoyed the backyard! Hope tomorrow is nice for you too! Miss you tons!

Shauna said...

Sorry I didn't get you called back yesterday we had 40 people at my house for a college reunion!! Crazy! the white part! yummy yummy!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Catherine- why aren't you blogging. I miss them. Come back!!!!!