Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Well, the day is almost here . . .  the day that I leave for my long-weekend getaway to Las Vegas.  I don't necessarily enjoy Las Vegas so much, except that this time I am joining Matt, or should I say, "taking advantage of Matt's work trip."  Every year, Helzberg has a "rewards" trip for their top selling store associates.  Matt always "gets" to go and work at them, mostly behind the scenes to make sure the weekend is all it's cracked up to be for the guests.  This year, the location is Las Vegas at the JW Marriott Resort.  It's a really nice resort away from "the Strip" and I seriously cannot wait to get there tomorrow night.  I'll be basking in the sun and relaxing by myself from Saturday Night until Tuesday  night. Since I'm not paying for my airfare or hotel expenses, I decided to treat myself to a facial.  I usually get massages, but I decided to go with a facial this time.  There's still alot of massage going on and it's very relaxing.  If you've never had one, you should try it.  So . . . I'll let you know how it went when I get back, and post some pictures.  Check out the hotel yourself :  http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lasjw-jw-marriott-las-vegas-resort-spa-and-golf/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!

Amber said...

Have a wonderful time!