Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

introducing the faux-hawk

My name is Kimball and I am 6 1/2 months old.
I'm a fashion forward kind of guy . . . a real trend setter.
So, I'm introducing you to a new hairstyle . . . "the faux-hawk."

I know you are ALL jealous of my hair.
But you, too, can wear your hair like this.

It's becoming more and more popular, ya know . . .
Remember my friend Sunjaya, last year on American Idol?

Make sure you send me pictures of your faux hawk too . . .
Love, Kimball

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! So cute.. What an adorable smile he has. Thanks for sharing the pics. They are great!
Beth

Rebecca said...

Love the do! He is definitely a cutie.

Unknown said...

Ha! Maybe Boyd could pull off that look! It works well on Kimball! He's too cute!