Matt and I recently watched "Dan in Real Life." I thought it was a great movie! I recommend it to everyone. If you haven't seen it, you should. I think I'm going to buy it. Besides this and August Rush, I haven't watched many other movies lately. Any good ones you've seen recently?
For those of you who read my blog who aren't KC locals, there are 3 wards in our stake that are going to have boundary changes to create 4 wards out of the three. I have a feeling that Matt and I are going to be on the "wrong side of the tracks" to stay in New Mark Ward. We find out on next Sunday . . . Even though I've had some time to adjust to this thought (Matt hinted to me about this change a week ago) I'm still sad about the change. I wonder if Matt will be called as the EQP in the new ward again??
THe sun is shining this morning and I'm grateful. I can't wait for Spring to bring warmer weather. Of course, the forecast for the next two days says it's going to be warmer, but as I mentioned it a previous post, this warmth isn't coming without the usual accompanying WIND. (annoying)
While changing Kimball's diaper this morning, I decided that I can't wait for garage sales to start up again. Those of you who ARE KC locals need to make sure you tell me when your neighborhood garage sales are . . .

1 comment:
I swear Sariah just pees constantly. I'm sure it is normal, but she has a perma wet diaper!
We LOVED Dan in Real Life. As you can tell by my comment on girls. We just watched it the weekend and thought it was hilarious!
Hopefully we wil be on the wrong side of the tracks with you!
Post a Comment