Any of you heard of, or read, any of the Twilight books?
After a friend recommended that I read the "Twilight Series" by Stephenie Meyer, (a series of 3 books, the first being "Twilight", then "New Moon", then "Eclipse" and the fourth one, "Breaking Dawn" coming out in August) I quickly became engrossed with the books. Couldn't put them down. I really recommend them. And if you're a fast reader, you can get through them pretty quickly.
Today, another friend sent me a link to an article on Stephenie Meyer and her books. www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1734838,00.html I thought it was interesting. Within the article, they mention a website that I thought was Hilarious!!! If you've read the books, you'll appreciate the opening paragraphs on the home page. Check it out. . . www.twilightmoms.com (I haven't looked through the website too much yet, but just really enjoyed reading the home page and "about us" section.)
If you enjoyed these books too, and run across stuff about Twilight/Stephenie Meyer, send it my way!! (Tammy, I heard of some stuff you sent some others -- forward it to me!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yes! I love these books and can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. My girls and I fought over them over Christmas break and read them all!
All the young women keep telling me about these books, but I haven't got to read them yet!
dude, just prepare yourself . . . everything else will stop until you're done with them!
I just barely finished Eclipse and I'm jonesn' for more. Have you read the first chapter of Twilight through Edwards point of view? You can find it on her website. It's good. I love me some Edward.
Sarah! Good to hear from you. Yes, I've read the first chapter of Edward's perspective. In many ways, I'm more excited for that book to come out than Breaking Dawn. Can't wait for October!!
ok.. I don't know why I said October, except that I'm really tired. I mean August -- when the 4th book comes out. I need to go back to bed!!
Just reserved a copy of #1 at the library. Should come in a couple of days and I'll let you know if I'm hooked! Can't wait to read something besides Juvenile Fiction!
Hey just so you know she just came out with another book that isn't part of that series called "The Host" I just finished reading it and it's really good! You should check it out.
Post a Comment