Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME


Last Saturday was my Birthday!  I had such I good day, that I had to post about it.

To start off the celebration, Matt surprised me with a big bouquet of flowers that were delivered to the house while I was getting ready for the day. 
 He said he specifically requested tulips, and they were beautiful. (Unfortunately, they didn't last long, and I didn't get a picture of them until a few flowers already lost their petals. 
So, just imagine 2 or 3 more flowers in this bouquet)


Then, my sister-in-law, Melissa took me to lunch.  We had a really nice time together, and I'm enjoying getting to know her better, now that we live so close to one another.

THEN, I used a spa giftcard that Matt gave me for Christmas, and got a 75 minuted massage!!!! Yes, I was in heaven.  Reluctantly, after it was over, I came home.  

Thanks to Matt for being such an awesome husband and making my day such a special one, and for watching the kids while I was away!

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday--a week late! Some friend I am. I thought you were an October b-day--man I'm bad. Anyway, the flowers are gorgeous and I am glad you had such an awesome massage!

Kiera said...

Happy birthday my dear friend! I wish I could have shared it with you! I know a good little Mexican place not that far from your home! Maybe we can celebrate it later this year!

Unknown said...

Wow! Happy Birthday!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday. I'm so glad you had such a good day; it sounded heavenly to me!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

A heavenly massage, flowers and lunch! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth and Eric Jones said...

I thought about you on Saturday actually. You were the start of all of our friends birthdays in college remember? I am glad to hear you had a great day. There is nothing better than a relaxing message!

Shauna said...

Happy birthday girl! I am glad you had a great day.

Sam Ransom said...

Happy birthday! That sounds awesome. What great gifts!!

Callie said...

Sorry I missed... but it sounds like you had such a great day! You TOTALLY deserved it!

Cameron and Cindy said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! I love and miss you tons!!

Amy & Mark said...

Again, happy birthday! I'm so sorry I didn't know, but glad you had a great day!