Kimball finally got his tear duct probed in the right eye, and tubes in both ears. Hooray!
Here are several pictures of Kimball while we were waiting to go into surgery (which seemed like FOREVER).
He got a little restless, so he was all over the place. Kimball really liked the bubble tubes as you can see.
And the toy wagon too.
But after surgery he wasn't quite so active and bubbly. His eye and ears didn't seem to bother him, but they did have to intubate him, so I'm sure his throat was sore. When we got home, he slept for almost 5 hours straight! Poor little guy. But he recovered quickly and was back to himself by the evening. The ENT said Kimball is going to see a MAJOR difference, because during surgery she suctioned out a TON of fluid from his ears. I'm so glad we did it.

6 comments:
I'm glad the surgery went well and that it is all over. He is a cutie. Glad that fluid is out--I'm hoping we can avoid tubes but all we hear recently is "he's full of fluid." So I may be calling you and getting the ins and outs of that surgery.
Glad to hear it went well, I've been thinking about you guys last week. When does he get his glasses? Happy Birthday too!
Glasses should come next week. I can't wait to see how he'll look with them and if he'll even keep them on!
I can't imaging having my kid going into surgery, he is so adorable and brave! What a trooper!
there is nothing better than tubes, it was the best thing we did for Lilly and Jack. Yahoo.
I'm glad everything went good. I like those bubble tubes too!! :)
Post a Comment