Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 12, 2009

New tricks




Kimball is growing up and learning new tricks!!!  He insists on drinking out of MY cup these days.  Yes, that's right, a big person cup.  And, he's feeding himself with a fork and spoon now too.  I captured some of these cute pictures of him feeding himself. (again, only with my camera phone, but still . . . they're pretty cute)  Enjoy! 

 
Right hand


Now, switching hands . . . 
("by the way, does this spoon make my head look big??")
I don't know what's going on with these pictures, but his head isn't this weird looking in real life. . . it reminds me of the funny baby photo of David Cook!! (that was for you, Pat)


 
left hand . . .



Silly boy . . . notice the crossed eyes.  That's a nice touch . . .



Someone stop my little boy from growing up so fast!!!!!


5 comments:

Vicki said...

I totally understand! My little boy is almost 5 and it makes me want to cry! Kimball sure is a cutie. Enjoy him while you can.

m and a said...

Too cute...you could always put a brick on his head. Hope the surgery goes well on Wed and congrats on your nursin gtest too!

Rebecca said...

He looks like such a little man! Very cute. They just grow faster and faster.

revJohn said...

I know. Little baby Bradley is now 30.

Shelley said...

I've been catching up on your blog. Your kids are so cute. I love all the pictures. And your little kite flyer is quite impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anyone fly a kite so high. Mostly I've just seen people crash their kites.