Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Playground Pictures

Last weekend, we took some time to explore the elementary school we thought we'd be switching to, because we THOUGHT we were buying a new house and moving.  But it isn't going to happen -- yet, anyway.  Long Story . . .

But I got some cute pictures of the kids playing on the school playground.  We also got in some more GOOD 
Kite Flying that day too.  It was another windy day . . .
Here's Kimball (above). He's almost 16 months old now. (as a side note, he's getting his 2 surgeries on Wednesday: tubes in the ears, and a tear duct probe . . .)


This isn't the greatest picture (on the left) but I had to include it because it's the only one I got of Allison . . . She's lying in the "Bend" of the tube, so you can barely see her purple crocs in the foreground, and her forehead and eyebrows between the crocs





Last but not least: Sarah.  Not the greatest picture quality, but I only had my camera phone . . .







1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

That is an adorable picture of Sarah. I hope Kimball's surgery goes well, you'll have to keep us updated!