Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bluey









Well -  We got a new fish.  Our good friends from church, the Millers, gave us this beta fish last week.  (it was her preschool's classroom pet).  Since we have no other pets, and haven't set up our large fish aquarium yet, this fish has been an exciting addition to our family.  
Kimball especially enjoys looking at, talking to it, and poking the fishbowl.  
He's awfully curious about it, and I wonder how long it will take him to knock the bowl off the counter or drop things into the bowl.   Or just reach right in and grab it!  I wouldn't put it past him.  I tried to put it up as high as I could to protect it, but I'm afraid it makes no difference.  I'm sure one of those things will happen.  So stay tuned.  

But for now, the kids are enjoying their new pet fish, which they so appropriately named "Bluey" (because he's blue).

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

I keep thinking about getting a fish for Sariah. She LOVES the fish on Elmo.

I love the name! hehehe

Kiera said...

Okay.. so He is so cute! His shirt even matches "Bluey"
Sorry I have not gotten back with you on our trip info. Jordie is staying home now so it is just us. I will call you sometime when baby plans are more firm.. It would be nice if they scheduled a induction so we could plan something... We live with one foot in the suitcase!
Yup... I miss you guys!