Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

New House


Hey all. Here's a peek at my new house. It looks WAAAAYYYY different now than from 2 months ago. This is the new improved version after I pulled out tons of over grown plants, tamed the ones that I left in, and replanted new flowers and shrubs.

Check out the front porch. (it's hard to see) but it's big! Well, big compared to any house I've had before. It's so fun, and I love it.

More pictures of the inside to come!

12 comments:

Amber said...

It's Beautiful!! Doesn't if feel good to have your "own" home again! Congrats!

Beth and Eric Jones said...

Your house is so awesome! I love our house, but I can't wait to be able to offered something bigger. The cost of living here is crazy! LOVE LOVE LOVE the porch and the big front yard. The chalk adds a special touch too :)

Shauna said...

you tease...I want to see the inside!! Beautiful home.

Sam Ransom said...

I love big front porches. I want one big enough to have chairs and sit out on. I agree with Shauna bring on the inside pics!

m and a said...

It's hard to tell from the pics, but are those yellow flowers lantanas? I found some purple ones the other day for really cheap here and planted them. The front porch looks nice! Now you need a swing.

Catherine said...

no the yellow ones are "lemon drop primrose." An "award-winning (trailing) perrenial" for sun/part shade. So I bought them - (at Home Depot)! They're doing great now that I've fertilized the heck out of them.

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

love the house--you always do a nice job with landscaping. love the porch too!

Colette said...

The yard looks great... want to come do mine?

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I am so excited to finally see a picture of your house. It looks great. Good job on the yard work. I can't wait to see inside pictures.

Lori said...

I love it! I is so beautiful.

Marilyn said...

Beautifully done, Dear!
Thanks for the blog.
Love Mother