Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Galveston Beach

Here are some pictures of us at the Beach in Galveston, TX . They're terrible pictures, because my camera was broken and I didn't know it. But here they are anyway. IT was a FUN FUN day at the beach. Lots of sun, a nice constant breeze, and the water was CLEAR, (for Galveston).

The sad thing about this beach trip was that when we all got back in the car to drive home, we discovered that our A/C stopped working!!!!!!!!

So, for the entire hour and twenty minute ride home, we got to enjoy the 103 degree weather. NICE.















4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun times! We already miss the weather being warm enough to swim.

Callie said...

Love the blue hue... makes it look like it was nice, cool weather. How fun!

Kelli said...

FYI: It's gonna freeze here tonight. I am totally jealous that you are that close to a beach and that the weather is warm enough to enjoy it!!! Love looking at pics of your family. I sure miss seeing you at stake stuff!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I love the beach, I am wondering what the temp of the water is there compared to hear?