Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Matt and his little sidekick


My camera is still broken - but I had to capture Matt and his little helper fixing the air conditioner on the car.

Kimball's FAVORITE thing is to tinker around Matt's tool chest and make a total mess out of it. He pulls out the tools & bangs them on things nearby. Then he pulls out various screws and fits them into any nook and cranny he can find. It's just lovely.



Gotta love little helpers . . .


This is an especially attractive face.
There must be something puzzling about this tool

Like Father, Like Son, #384

1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Like father, like son, How adorable. I can not believe how much Colby is turning into a daddys boy. I can't wait for Colby to start playing with his cousins.