It has been raining like CRAZY here. For almost a week, we have had rain almost every day. But, I'll take it! It sure beats the blazing heat that we'd have instead. And it saves me on my water bill --watering the lawn so nicely.
Well, it takes more than Rain to stop Kimball from going outside. In fact, it's not much different from playing in the sprinklers, since it's still nice and warm outside - even when raining. So Kimball had a great time playing in it. Typical boy style too. I couldn't resist taking all of these pictures. He's such a crazy kid.
Here he is trying to figure out what's happening . . .
experimenting . . . splashing . . .
scooping . . .
This is FUN, Mom!
This is the look of pure excitement and happiness !
Let's see. Can I drink it too?
Yep! Mmmmm tasty.
"uh-oh , Mom. There's a mess!"
(he thinks someone spilled water all over - so he got a towel to clean it up)
Using his feet, like Mommy, to clean up the mess.
Look at the proud look on his face for cleaning up.
So funny.
This is what he looks like when I tell him NOT to climb on the table.
Of course, that doesn't stop him, does it?
And in case you're wondering . . . the answer to your question is, "NO" this child never wears clothes!!! Maybe in a couple more months, you'll see more pictures of him actually dressed.

2 comments:
What a good helper! :)
Those pictures are so cute! And hey what a cost effective outfit! I mean you must save a bundle on not having to buy him clothes! hehehe Love it!
Post a Comment