In the meantime, Sarah, Kimball and I are spending some extra quality time together. We went to the pool this afternoon & that really wore them out! (that was the idea) Hopefully they don't wake up too early tomorrow morning. . . .
Tonight while we were brushing teeth and getting ready for bed, I couldn't resist taking some pictures. You see, Kimball is a MAD MAN when we get the toothbrushes out. I usually let the girls take a turn brushing their own teeth, and then I always get a turn to make sure the job's done right. When I do this, I have them lay across my lap, so I can see into their mouth easier & brush the teeth better. Kimball always takes this opportunity to ATTACK us and try to grab the toothbrush. And let me tell you, he can really muscle his way in -- even when I try to block him from getting to us.
To say that Kimball LOVES to brush his teeth would be a major understatement. He'd lay across my lap and let me brush all night long. I finally got him a toothbrush of his own, and so now when we brush our teeth, he gets a turn too.
Now, to say that Sarah likes to be silly for the camera is another understatement. You'll remember that one of my first posts was of Sarah and me making silly faces. Well, you're about to enjoy some more . . .
Kimball, almost 11 months Sarah, age 3 1/2
(notice a toothbrush in BOTH of Kimball's hands.)
You'll see in the picture below that Kimball's two front teeth are a little weird. They're both about the same distance "down," but one of them hasn't popped through the gums yet. It's still covered . . . like I said weird. I hope it makes it's way out soon, because in the meantime, he looks really redneck-ish when he smiles. (I have no idea why this type is underlined . . . I can't get it to stop and it's really bugging me.)

4 comments:
That is the funniest post! Sarah is such a HaM! I wish we would have known about Matt coming! You are all ALWAYS welcome to stay at our home!
Sarah looks so grown up every time I see another picture! How did Kimball start liking brushing his teeth? Should I be brushing Colbys? P.S. Now we have an ant problem. Got some advise. I HATE creepy crawly bugs! yuck
Funny pictures!! I hope the trip to KC went well.
Your kids are sooo tan. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment