Watching the sunset at Poipu Beach
Regrettably, this was the only night that we watched the sunset on the island of Kauai. We were still snorkeling at Poipu Beach, on the Southwest Shore, when we realized we were at a great location to watch the sunset and it was almost time! So we just stayed and watched. There were several people on the beach waiting for the same thing, but even so, it was still romantic.
It's so weird to be on an island and watch the sun go down. It's like it's falling off the horizon, into the ocean and off the earth. Hard to explain, but cool to watch.
If we were to do it all over again, I would take the time to watch more sunsets from different beaches.
I know this is going to be too many pictures of what looks like the same thing over and over again, but I can't help it. It's sort of a progression, ya know? Ohhhh, I wish I were there again!

1 comment:
Once again... jealous. But.. you are inspiring... Maybe we will go an a trip!
Post a Comment