Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Husband Tag from Clarissa

1.  What is his name? Matthew Craner

2. Who eats more? Well, sometimes I do as a whole because Matt skips alot of meals.  But when it comes to spaghetti, Matt out eats me for sure.

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Don't remember.  Probably me.

4. Who is taller? Matt

5. Who is smarter? Uhhhh, well that's debatable.  I'd like to say we complement each other well.  He knows things that I don't know very well, like history, professional sports, public speaking, writing, & random trivial knowledge.  I'm better at music, science, English grammar, money management . . .

6. Who is more sensitive? Not sure.  We're about equal.

7. Who does the laundry? mostly me. But Matt certainly  knows how and does when I'm way behind. He's a great laundry forwarder and folder.
 
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

9. Who pays the bills? me.  I'd love to give that one up, but then I'm not sure I really could (even though I threaten to)

10. Who cooks more?  Depends on the week and how domestic I'm feeling.  Matt makes a mean BBQ pork and ribs.

11. Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Depends.  I don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong when I really am  :)

13. Who has more siblings? Matt. He has 7, I have 6.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd say we're a good team. But if you ask Matt, he'd probably say that I do.

15. What do you like to do together? Things outdoors, go on dates, vacations, fun family activities.

16. Who eats more sweets? Me

17. Guilty Pleasures? The Simpsons 

18. How did you meet? high school - senior year - we had an "adult roles" class together (my only fluff class for my entire high school career)

19. Who asked whom out first? Our first official date was Senior Prom, 2 weeks before the end of our senior year -- 13 years ago.

20. Who kissed who first? Can't remember. . . (it's been 13 years!!!) I think it was probably a mutual desire to kiss- ie: I'm sure we both wanted to kiss each other at prom

21. Who proposed? Matt

22. His best features and qualities? Matt is smart, fun, spontaneous, sexy, kind, thoughtful, funny, a hard worker, a great handyman, an amazing father, a dedicated husband, faithful, spiritual . . .  there are too many to list.

No comments: