Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kimball turns 1


I'm finally getting around to blogging this, but Kimball turned 1 on September 25th!  We had a small party at our friends' house, the McLaughlin's.   Matt's brother, Mark, was also in town, so he was there for the event.  

After reviewing all of  these pictures, I realized that Kimball's ears must have been bothering him this day,because in almost every photo, he's holding his ear.  Poor guy.

Blowing out the candle . . .

Kimball is such a "reserved" eater (a nice way to say "picky") that he wasn't sure what to do with the cupcake.  He hesitantly decided to try it out.

He's thinking about it . . .

Yeah! He likes it!
Hooray for birthdays and cake!!! (isn't he cute?!)


1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I cant believe he is 1, it seems so fast. I love when babies discover new food that they like, they make the cutest faces. Who wouldn't like a cupcake.