Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lunch Break in Paradise

While on the East Shore, in Kapa'a, we stopped at a local restaurant for lunch.  The view from our table was to die for.  




I don't know if you can see very well, but under those palms are 2 massage tables.  *gasp*  I wanted a massage right then and there!  But unfortunately, I found out that it was $185.00 for a 50 minute massage.  I wanted one, but not THAT bad.  I made Matt promise me that I could go get a massage after we got back to Katy, and pay $50.00 and not feel bad about it.  He said ok.  Too bad I still can't bring myself to do it . . .  maybe someday when I don't have 2 house payments  every month . . . .

1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Matt should have gave you a massage on the beach. Fun and free! :)