Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag from Cheryl - 7 facts about me

Facts about me:

1. I don't like housework.  I can do it, and I can do it well when I want to.  But most of the time I don't want to.  I'm waiting for the day that I can hire someone to clean my house for me.  That's when I will consider that I have "arrived."  I would rather have a messy house and have fun playing with my kids, than have a clean house and ignore my kids.  I'm not organized enough to have a good system. Yesterday I told Matt that I felt like I was living the movie "groundhog day." You know, when you just do the same thing over and over every day??

2.  I love being outside.  I am a happier person when I'm not cooped up inside all day.  Summers in Houston are going to be challenging.

3.  I like sushi, watching my kids laugh together, exploring in nature, gardening (even weeding), numbers, playing the violin in my family's string quartet,  traveling, off-roading . . .  My dream jobs would be: a landscape designer, a statistician, a national park Ranger, or a restaurant critic in the tourism industry.

4.  I spend too much time on the computer (maybe that's why I can't keep my house clean?  Nah . . . . .)

5. I enjoy learning new things.  

6. I like good friends  -- those you can totally be yourself around and relax. I miss my friends in KC.

7.  I'm married to the best husband in the whole world.

No comments: