Ok, Here we go! Enjoy!
Last night, I decided to staple sheets to the ceiling (see below) to block the kids' view of everything as they come down the stairs in the morning, so that they couldn't just wake up and see everything without us. It also saved us once last night when Allison got out of bed and came downstairs because she was "sick" and couldn't sleep. (not really sick though -- surprise, surprise)
Here we are getting ready for the "unveiling" (and I don't know why I look so huge, like I'm pregnant or something. Don't get any ideas . . . I'M NOT PREGNANT!) Oh, and notice that Sarah's wearing dress up? Yeah, that's because she's already been awake for 2 hours and she peeked under the curtains too when no one was looking . . .
Allison heads straight for Kimball's big gift, the roller coaster!
Santa's gifts . . .
A Kite for Allison (just what she told Santa)
"Rainbow sunglasses with a shooting star on it"
for Sarah . . .
A "play garage" toy for Kimball, that somehow managed not to be photographed,
Tennis rackets and balls for Catherine (and Matt),
And an 8" digital photo frame for Matt
"Big gifts" from G&G Craner:
A dollhouse for Allison and Sarah to share
(But as you can see, Kimball really likes it too)
A rollercoaster for Kimball . . .
And those PLASMA cars you see in the picture (above)
were a pretty big hit for Allison and Sarah too!
If I can get it to work, here's a cute video of Kimball on his roller coaster
(and a lovely shot of my behind as well . . . can I edit that somehow? Someone, please help me!)

4 comments:
I didn't see the video, but if you have picasa3 you can edit videos really easily. Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I love that you stapled sheets to the ceiling.
That doll house is awsome...Tyler's cousin got a big doll house for Christmas and he spent hours playing house with her dolls, of course he had to use his "rescue helicopter" to save the people from a fire so he didn't turn into a complete female. :)
Looks like a great Christmas! That is a good idea with the sheets. Than the kids cant see the gifts Santa left them until you say so, I like it. Darrin and I have started up tennis and we think it is a great family activity and also inexpensive once you have the rackets. We will have to play sometime.
Catherine, you are so funny!! I really miss you guys. Your pictures are so cute and I love your editorial!! Happy New Year.
Jill
Post a Comment