Last week, my good friend, Kiera, flew here from Kansas City to finalize the adoption of her baby, Noah. It was so good to see her and have them stay at our house. We had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures of Kiera and I together, but I was able to snap a few shots of Noah with his NEW teddy bear that he got from the Judge at the courthouse. (He LOVED this bear!! It was so cute) Too bad Noah wasn't smiling, because he is the cutest little guy . . .
Monday, December 15, 2008
Noah's BIG DAY
Last week, my good friend, Kiera, flew here from Kansas City to finalize the adoption of her baby, Noah. It was so good to see her and have them stay at our house. We had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures of Kiera and I together, but I was able to snap a few shots of Noah with his NEW teddy bear that he got from the Judge at the courthouse. (He LOVED this bear!! It was so cute) Too bad Noah wasn't smiling, because he is the cutest little guy . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He looks adorable. I am glad when children get adopted, now being a mother it seriously brakes my heart when kids aren't loved or cared after as much as they should be. I am excited for your friend, tell her congrats. That is great that her adaption went through. Very cute pictures with him and his teddy bear.
Post a Comment