Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Day After Thanksgiving


It's still hard for me to reconcile this in my brain, but the weather on Thanksgiving weekend was SO WARM!!  I mean, Thanksgiving Day was 80 degrees!!!!  The day after, we went to a nearby park and  we all wore SHORTs, T-SHIRTs and CROCs!!!  Crazy.  I could get used to this, though. (I might have already. just ask Kiera)


Allison showed us for the first time, that she finally learned how to "pump" on the swings by herself.  Major Milestone, in my opinion.  We've been trying to teach her for the longest time, but she said her friend, Caroline, taught her at school during recess.  Hooray for Caroline!  I should give her some sort of "thank you" present!!





smiley boy










2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

CRAZY!!!! Yes it is freezing here! I hit the button on my heating unit to check the outside temp last night. It said 09. Like 9 degrees!! Can I come visit?? ehehe

Shauna said...

Bragger!! its colder than a bleep bleep around here!!