Don't hesitate to comment . . . we'd love to hear from you!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Equation
quiet + toddler boy (that's NOT asleep) = TROUBLE
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Craners Good to hear you are doing well. What funny blogs! I can hear you telling me them at work. It is freezing here. 9 degrees and more snow tomorrow. I think we are gettin closer to finding out when Dr. Dyer's last day will be. It is for real this time, i think. Take care. Kylee
2 comments:
Hi Craners
Good to hear you are doing well. What funny blogs! I can hear you telling me them at work. It is freezing here. 9 degrees and more snow tomorrow. I think we are gettin closer to finding out when Dr. Dyer's last day will be. It is for real this time, i think. Take care. Kylee
Amen!
Post a Comment