Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Allison's Birthday


As usual, I am in "blog-catch-up mode."  So here's some pictures from Allison's birthday events, which was back in October. 

Allison was sooooo excited for her birthday and was apparently talking about it with her Kindergarten teacher just about everyday for a month.  (Her teacher, Ms Young, told me that everyday, she and Allison would go to the calendar in the classroom and count down how many days were left . . . .  pretty cute.)

Since we didn't have a "friends party" last year for Allison (due to me being only 1 month post- pardum with Kimball) I told her we would have a fun party this year.  And since her birthday is so close to Halloween, a Halloween theme is always pretty convenient.  (she doesn't mind it yet . . .)

We had something like 17 kids over for a party, and it was fun but a little crazy.  And regrettably, we didn't get many pictures. AND what we DID get weren't very good.  Oh well.  So, just keep that in mind when viewing these.  Next year, I need to have a friend come over just to be in charge of taking pictures.  It's hard to run the party AND take the pictures myself.  Live and learn.  Oh, and yes, those are orange and green Halloween socks I am wearing.  You can't see them, but they had blinking Witches on the sides too. I know you're jealous





The next day, Matt and I wanted to take her out to eat, but we couldn't get a babysitter, so Matt just ended up taking her to Applebees by himself, and then I took her to pick out a birthday present afterwards.  Here's another terrible picture, but you get the idea . . . They had a good time. (poor Allison  . . . Daddy just whipped her out the door so fast -he was so excited to take her- that I didn't get a chance to fix her hair, change her outfit or anything!)  



No comments: