Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ward Christmas Party pictures


We went to our ward (church) Christmas party last weekend, and to our surprise, there was a photographer taking family pictures for everyone!  Luckily for us, we had semi-coordinating outfits on and they turned out relatively "ok" for not being planned


The photographer captured "jumping" photos of all of the kids.
(Above: Allison, age 6)
(Below: Sarah, age 3  1/2)


(Below: Kimball 15 months)

After Kimball realized that he was supposed to jump, we couldn't keep him from "jumping" into everyone else's family photo time.  This kid . . . .

Here's the rest of the pictures.  Not that great, but hey, they were free!






7 comments:

Amber said...

THose are great! How great is that at you ward christmas party!! And I'm totally jeALOUs OF THE Flip FlOPs!

Catherine said...

lol! Yeah, Too bad for the picture though, that I wasn't wearing something else!! They totally stand out. Oh well. I guess I could crop the photo.

Callie said...

They turned out pretty good- I especially like the one of Kimball jumping!
We should have got ours done too... better luck next time!

Unknown said...

I think they turned out pretty darn good...and look...you're wearing flip flops!!

m and a said...

I didn't see one of you and Matt jumping:). I love them!

Rebecca said...

It totally threw me off seeing you in flip flops at a Christmas party--until I remembered you're in warm TX!! Fun! And I love Allison's socks. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

McAtee Family said...

I would give anything to be wearing Capri's and flip flops at Christmas time!!!!